Aspire One (AOD150) Specifications
|Operating system1||Genuine Windows XP® Home (Service Pack 3)|
|Platform1||Intel® AtomTM processor N270 (1.60 GHz, 533 MHz FSB, 512 KB L2 cache)Mobile Intel®945GSE Express Chipset (DDR2 400/533/667 MHz)
Mobile Intel®82801GBM Chipset
Acer InviLinkTM802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED®network connection, supporting Acer SignalUpTM wireless technology2
|System memory1, 3, 4||Single channel with one soDIMM slot
|Display||10.1″ WSVGA high-brightness (typical 180-nit) Acer CrystalBriteTM TFT LCD, 1024 x 600 pixel resolution
|Storage6||2.5″ 9.5 mm 160 GB hard disk driveMulti-in-1 card reader:
|Audio||High-definition audio supportTwo built-in stereo speakers
Built-in digital microphone
|Communication||Integrated Acer Crystal Eye webcam, supporting 0.3 megapixel resolutionWLAN2: Acer InviLinkTM802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED®network connection, supporting Acer SignalUpTM wireless technology
LAN: 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet
WPAN1: Bluetooth® 2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
WWAN7: UMTS/HSPA at 850/1900/2100 MHz and quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), upgradeable to 7.2 Mb/s HSDPA and 2 Mb/s HSUPA, supporting receiver diversity and equalizing at 2100 MHz (for 3G models)
|Dimensions and weight1||260 (W) x 185 (D) x 33.4 (H) mm (10.2 x 7.28 x 1.31 inches)1.18 kg (2.62 lbs.) with 3-cell battery pack
1.33 kg (2.95 lbs.) with 6-cell battery pack
|Power1||24.4 W 2200 mAh 3-cell Li-ion battery pack
48.8 W 4400 mAh 6-cell Li-ion battery pack
57.7 W 5200 mAh 6-cell Li-ion battery pack
30 W adapter with power cord
|Special keys and controls||84-key keyboard with 1.6 mm (minimum) key travelTouchpad pointing device with two buttons
12 function keys, four cursor keys, one Windows® key for Windows®XP Home, hotkey controls, embedded numeric keypad, international language support
Power button with LED
Easy-access switches with LED: WLAN, WWAN1
|I/O ports||Multi-in-1 card readerThree USB 2.0 ports
External display (VGA) port
Ethernet (RJ-45) port
DC-in jack for AC adapter
|Software||Acer eRecovery ManagementAcer Launch Manager
McAfee® Internet Security Suite
Microsoft® Office Trial 2007
|Warranty||One-year International Travelers Warranty (ITW)|
|1. Specifications vary depending on model.2. Actual throughput may vary depending on network conditions and environmental factors such as network traffic or overhead, building construction and access point settings.
3. All available system memory may be allocated for system resource requirements.
4. Shared system memory may be allocated to support integrated graphics, depending on system memory size and other factors. Actual system memory available to the operating system will be reduced by the amount of dedicated and shared system memory utilized by the graphics solution and resources required by the operating environment.
5. Manufacturing option.
6. 1 GB is 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less and may vary depending on preloaded materials and operating environment.
7. Manufacturing option, with the GTM380 module (GobiTM 3G module for the US market).
8. Battery life varies depending on product specifications, computer settings, and applications or features launched. All batteries’ maximum capacity diminishes with time and use