Acer has unveiled their next netbook and it has dual processing cores and unique color options. The Acer Aspire One Happy 2 is coming soon and just like it’s older sibling the Acer Aspire One Happy whimsical color options are standard. The only major changes between the first Happy and the upcoming second Happy are the lid design and the processor choice.
The Happy 2 will feature the water-drop lid design that has popped up in some of the recent Acer laptops, like the Acer Aspire One 722. Also included in the Happy 2 is Intel’s latest dual-core Atom processor, the 1.5 GHz Intel Atom N570 processor. The other features included with the Happy 2 are just like the other Aspire One netbooks Acer offers.
- Intel Atom Dual-Core Processor N570
- Windows 7 Starter with Microsoft Office Starter 2010
- 10.1? WSVGA LED-backlit Display
- Mobile Intel NM10 Express Chipset
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150
- 1GB DDR3 Memory, 250GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM)
- Multi-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader, 3x USB 2.0 Ports
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED
- Built-In 0.3MP Webcam
- 3-cell Li-ion Battery (2200 mAh); 6-cell Li-ion Battery (4400 mAh)
- Up to 4-hours for 3-cell; Up to 8-hours Battery Life for 6-cell
- Weight: 2.87 lbs. or 1.3 kg (system unit only)
- Colors: Banana Cream, Blueberry Shake, Papya Milk and Strawberry Yogurt
When the Happy 2 launches the netbook will cost either $269.99 or $299.99 depending on whether you want 3-cell or a 6-cell battery. Right now prominent online retailer Amazon has the Happy 2 available in all it’s colors for pre-order, get your’s here on Amazon.com USA